For those who have not heard of the new type of law, called Sharia Law (pronounced “sha-ree-ah”), it is definitely an area that everyone should be aware of before they willingly submit to it. It is creeping into the United States and beginning to take the place of the US Constitution.
It is a judicial system that looks a little like this, just for starters:
|1. Jihad, defined as “to war against non-Muslims to establish the religion,” is the duty of every Muslim and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.
2. Caliphs are exempt from being charged with serious crimes such as murder, adultery, theft, robbery, drinking alcohol and in some cases of rape.
3. A percentage of each person’s zakat (charity money) must go towards jihad.
4. The commands of the Caliph must be obeyed, even if he is unjust.
22. The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.
23. A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and women captured in battle, and if the enslaved woman is married her marriage is annulled.
24. To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses.
25. A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife at the time he caught her in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women, since the man “could be married to the woman he was caught with.
26. A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body, which is considered “Awrah,” a sexual organ. Not all Sharia schools allow the face of a woman exposed.
Information provided from WND.