The word out there is questioned as to whether Barak Hussain Obama is a Muslim. We could take arguments from both sides. The most compelling of those is this:
How does someone become a Muslim?
Conversion – sure that’s an option. The most popular way someone becomes a Muslim is when a Muslim man marries a woman and she bears a child. BOOM! There you have your Muslims. Whether or not the woman is a Muslim and regardless of her desires for her children, they will automatically be Muslim because papa is one.
Was Barak Hussain’s father a Muslim? You betcha. Abon’go Malik Obama had twelve wives in Kenya and was Muslim to the core. There is no way out alive. Any person who escapes or leaves Islam is sentenced to death. To be honest, you are sentenced to death whether you get in (jihad) or get out (apostate), so my logical response would be just to stay away period! (I betcha that if you go to the opposing religion, you will find Life.)
So in the White House, it would make sense for this “undercover” Muslim to hang around with some of his like-minded friends. Let’s take a look at who is in there with him and who has given President Obama counsel in his younger years:
* Abedin, Huma: Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
* Abunimah, Ali: Vice president of the Arab American Action Network
* Al-Hibri, Azizah: U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom
* Al-Mansour, Khalid Abdullah Tariq: Patron of Obama during 1980s
* Al-Marayati, Salam: Representative of the U.S. government at the annual Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe conference
* Alikhan, Areef: Department of Homeland Security
* Arab American Action Network: Received money from Woods Fund when Obama was board member of Woods Fund
* Barack H. Obama Foundation: Headed by President Obama’s half-brother, who oversees the Muslim Brotherhood’s international investments
* Asbahi, Mazen: National Coordinator for Muslim American Affairs (during 2008 presidential campaign)
* Elibiary, Mohamed: Homeland Security Advisory Council
* Husaini, Minha: National Coordinator for Muslim American Affairs (during 2008 presidential campaign)
* Hussain, Rashad: Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference
* Khalidi, Rashid: Professor of Middle East Studies at Columbia University
* Magid, Mohamed: Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Countering Violent Extremism Working Group
* Mattson, Ingrid: Invited by Obama advisor to work on the White House Council on Women and Girls
* Mogahed, Dalia: Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
* Obama, Abon’go Malik: the older half-brother of Barack Obama
* Patel, Eboo: Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
* Said, Edward: Professor and Arab activist who was keynote speaker at 1998 fundraiser attended by Obama
* Shora, Kareem: Homeland Security Advisory Council
* Shora, Nawar: Senior Advisor to the Civil Rights and Liberties Office of the Transportation Security Administration
It was 2012 when the first question came up about the Muslims in the White House. The research counsel of five politicians were scrutinized heavily to why they would ask such a question. Is it not fair to have accountability from all sides?
After all, it is fair for the American public to know about Muslims in the White House since their main objective is to dominate the world through the implementation of Sharia Law. Has there been a denigration of the Constitution of the US of America in the past couple years? Yes, and as a matter of fact, there have been over 123 cases already in various state courts where Sharia Law has been used in place of the Constitution!
Either we get on our ‘big boy’ pants and stand up as a nation to resist this takeover, or else we get swallowed up by them. We still have time to fight against this oppression from taking us over.
- Act for America is a good organization to look in to.
- Patriot groups in your area are worth checking out.
- Look up American Laws for American Courts.
- Check out the Textbook Projects which have identified over 1500 errors in the public school textbooks to correct the education taught to our children.
There are many ways to get involved. Let’s link arms and keep our country American!