Exclusive: Andrew Thorp King looks ahead to when caliphate is ‘world’s lone superpower’
The 20-year plan has unfolded with terrifying precision in accordance with its blueprint.
Phase 6 (2016-2019): Move toward total confrontation. Use the caliphate as a catalyst for a focused instigation of the West. Through continued attacks, force the West to muster their last long-drawn effort to attempt to confront the inevitable growth of the caliphate. Orlando. Paris. Brussels. Nice. DONE.
Dymphna’s Afterword: Instead of kibitzing over the Baron’s shoulder as I usually do, it might be better to add my verbosity in the form of
an update a post to share with our readers what we’ve learned from studying Reliance of the Traveller: A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law.
From The Independent
The family of the teenager that was arrested and accused of bringing a homemade bomb to class has filed a lawsuit against the school.
Ahmed Mohamed, then 13, who brought a ticking clock to his class that was mistaken for a bomb, has accused the school of violating his civil rights in a lawsuit that was filed in Irving, Texas.
MacArthur High School suspended the teenager for three days even though they dropped the charge – a possession of a hoax bomb.
The lawsuit cites a number of severe disciplinary actions against black students and a history of anti-Muslim feeling in Irving to support the case that Ahmed was racially profiled and discriminated against.
The school “gets a ‘D’ for anti-Muslim sentiment and politicising history, it gets an ‘F’ for continuing a long tradition of racial disparity in student discipline,” thelawsuit read.
His case even prompted president Barack Obama to write it was a “cool clock” on twitter: “We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It’s what makes America great.”
The science fan was interrogated alone by police and the school principal, Daniel Cummings, for over an hour before he was arrested.
For the rest of the article, Click here.
Notwithstanding his war-hero son’s genuinely patriotic example, Khizr M. Khan has published papers supporting the supremacy of Islamic law over “man-made” Western law — including the very Constitution he championed in his Democratic National Convention speech attacking GOP presidential nod Donald Trump.
In 1983, for example, Khan wrote a glowing review of a book compiled from a seminar held in Kuwait called “Human Rights In Islam” in which he singles out for praise the keynote address of fellow Pakistani Allah K. Brohi, a pro-jihad Islamic jurist who was one of the closest advisers to late Pakistani dictator Gen. Zia ul-Haq, the father of the Taliban movement.
Khan speaks admiringly of Brohi’s interpretation of human rights, even though it included the right to kill and mutilate those who violate Islamic laws and even the right of men to “beat” wives who act “unseemly.”
For the rest of the article, click here.
So much going on in politics and in the world. GET INFORMED and GET INVOLVED!!
So much in the news. Keeping you informed –
Not only are some people killing non-Muslims in the name of Islam (in impressive numbers) but some are doing something less newsworthy but potentially more destructive: Demanding and gaining concessions from non-Muslims, and slowly encroaching on democratic freedoms with the end-goal of establishing Sharia law in Western democracies (and already succeeding). This must be stopped and your help is needed.
But if you’re not a soldier and if you don’t work for a counterterrorist organization, what can you do? There are a surprising number of practical, effective actions you can take right where you are to deal with the problem of Islam, and we will keep adding to the list below as we discover more. Each of the actions is linked to an article explaining more about it:
1. Join ACT! for America and participate. AFA is a large and fast-growing organization aimed at stopping the Islamization of America. In this fight,whoever is most organized will win. AFA is opening up in other countries too. Check it out. They provide action alerts for specific actions to take — at the local level and also the national level — that stops creeping Sharia in America.
4. Help neutralize the apologists for Islam at Voice for the Voiceless.
6. Use this very informative and economical leaflet to help educate your fellow non-Muslims about Islam.
10. Use Yahoo Answers to educate your fellow non-Muslims about Islam.
11. Stop burning gasoline in your car. You can either buy a flex-fuel vehicle and burn ethanol, or you can add a conversion kit to the car you already have, or you can just burn ethanol in your car (see more about that here). This is a vital, urgent task that could have enormous ramifications. To buy gasoline is to pay the jizya.
13. Share online videos. This page has an updated list of recommended videos. If you know of one not on the list, please add it.
14. Create a counterjihad page on Facebook. Here’s how to do it and why.
15. Sign a petition right now that urges our politicians to stop Muslim immigration.
16. Share An Inquiry Into Islam with others.
17. Support the Honor Killing Awareness Campaign.
19. Educate high school students about Islam. Do what these innovative activists did.
21. Tell others about this list. Share the domain name, WhatYouCanDoAboutIslam.com (which goes to this page).
23. Try some glamourbombing.
24. Submit story ideas to reporters and news outlets.
27. Give one of these handouts to people.
28. Man a booth at a fair like these folks do to educate passersby.
29. Talk directly to police and politicians like this man does.
Don’t try to do all of these. You’ve got to be smart about this, and that includes keeping your motivation level high, getting enough sleep, and having a life. Feeling overwhelmed by things that must be done is not good for your motivation and it can impair your ability to persist.
So choose one or two of these things that most interest you, and get to work on it. You can always come back to this list later if you want to do more.
Also, I urge you to share this list with people who want to do something but don’t know what. Let’s defeat Islam’s relentless encroachment with our effective actions.
And please don’t beat your head against a brick wall. If you talk to people and you meet resistance, use skillful means to get past the resistance. Stop struggling and feeling frustrated and use the tools you’ll findhere instead.
When you find new things that are not on this list, would you please take a moment and share it with us in the comments? Or email them to us and we’ll post them for you (anonymously if you like).